High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -55 (34.5%) Free-throws: 20 -26 (76.9%)
Field goals: 19 -50 (38.0%) Free-throws: 8 -18 (44.4%)
The fourth-ranked Rebels defeated the fifth-ranked Miners with a total team effort. They were led by McKay Jarman, who scored 17 points and 11 rebounds, while John Acree added 12 points, six rebounds and three steals.
The Miners were led by Travis Green and McKade Holman, each of whom scored 11 points and grabbed six rebounds in the loss.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1