High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -55 (34.5%) Free-throws: 20 -26 (76.9%)
Field goals: 19 -50 (38.0%) Free-throws: 8 -18 (44.4%)
The fourth-ranked Rebels defeated the fifth-ranked Miners with a total team effort. They were led by McKay Jarman, who scored 17 points and 11 rebounds, while John Acree added 12 points, six rebounds and three steals.
The Miners were led by Travis Green and McKade Holman, each of whom scored 11 points and grabbed six rebounds in the loss.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 29
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5