High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -54 (42.6%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 24 -41 (58.5%) Free-throws: 18 -24 (75.0%)
Brandon Miller scored 26 points on 9-of-14 shooting, and Travis Devashrayee added 12 points and 10 rebounds as Brighton jumped out to a quick lead against Viewmont on its way to a relatively easy 5A quarterfinal victory. Zach Bernardo added 11 points and four assists for the Bengals, who shot 58 percent from the field in the victory.
|BUTLER , McKay||7||1||1||1||3|
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1