High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -54 (42.6%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 24 -41 (58.5%) Free-throws: 18 -24 (75.0%)
Brandon Miller scored 26 points on 9-of-14 shooting, and Travis Devashrayee added 12 points and 10 rebounds as Brighton jumped out to a quick lead against Viewmont on its way to a relatively easy 5A quarterfinal victory. Zach Bernardo added 11 points and four assists for the Bengals, who shot 58 percent from the field in the victory.
|BUTLER , McKay||7||1||1||1||3|
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1