High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -54 (42.6%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 24 -41 (58.5%) Free-throws: 18 -24 (75.0%)
Brandon Miller scored 26 points on 9-of-14 shooting, and Travis Devashrayee added 12 points and 10 rebounds as Brighton jumped out to a quick lead against Viewmont on its way to a relatively easy 5A quarterfinal victory. Zach Bernardo added 11 points and four assists for the Bengals, who shot 58 percent from the field in the victory.
|BUTLER , McKay||7||1||1||1||3|
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Friends, family, strangers gather at vigil...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1