High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 24 -47 (51.1%) Free-throws: 16 -25 (64.0%)
John Acree and Skyler Argyle carried the Rebels in their 1A First Round match-up against Piute. Acree earned the 15-point, 12-board double-double while Argyle added 15 points and 10 rebounds of his own.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1