High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 24 -47 (51.1%) Free-throws: 16 -25 (64.0%)
John Acree and Skyler Argyle carried the Rebels in their 1A First Round match-up against Piute. Acree earned the 15-point, 12-board double-double while Argyle added 15 points and 10 rebounds of his own.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1