High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 24 -47 (51.1%) Free-throws: 16 -25 (64.0%)
John Acree and Skyler Argyle carried the Rebels in their 1A First Round match-up against Piute. Acree earned the 15-point, 12-board double-double while Argyle added 15 points and 10 rebounds of his own.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1