High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -40 (50.0%) Free-throws: 19 -31 (61.3%)
Field goals: 14 -39 (35.9%) Free-throws: 13 -25 (52.0%)
The Red Devils finished the season 25-0 with an undefeated record. Utah commit Malia Nawahine led the team with 18 points, nine rebounds, three steals and two assists. Savannah Park added 12 points and four steals, while Brooke Wheeler earned a double-double of 10 points and 10 rebounds. The T-birds were led by Lauryn Dela Cruz, who scored 14 points and Lyndie Haddock, who added 14 points, five rebounds, four steals and two assists.
|DE LA CRUZ, Lauryn||14||2||1||5|
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1