High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 -39 (25.6%) Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 14 -33 (42.4%) Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Megan Bean led the Wildcats to the 2A state title with 14 points and seven rebounds. McKell Lajeunesse added 12 points and four steals while Sloane Roundy had five points, four assists, and three steals. Jeridi Price had five points and seven rebounds while Shelby Allred scored eight points for the Spartans.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1