High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 -39 (25.6%) Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 14 -33 (42.4%) Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Megan Bean led the Wildcats to the 2A state title with 14 points and seven rebounds. McKell Lajeunesse added 12 points and four steals while Sloane Roundy had five points, four assists, and three steals. Jeridi Price had five points and seven rebounds while Shelby Allred scored eight points for the Spartans.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Amy Donaldson: Domestic violence isn't a...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1