High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 -39 (25.6%) Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 14 -33 (42.4%) Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Megan Bean led the Wildcats to the 2A state title with 14 points and seven rebounds. McKell Lajeunesse added 12 points and four steals while Sloane Roundy had five points, four assists, and three steals. Jeridi Price had five points and seven rebounds while Shelby Allred scored eight points for the Spartans.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1