High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 -39 (25.6%) Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 14 -33 (42.4%) Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Megan Bean led the Wildcats to the 2A state title with 14 points and seven rebounds. McKell Lajeunesse added 12 points and four steals while Sloane Roundy had five points, four assists, and three steals. Jeridi Price had five points and seven rebounds while Shelby Allred scored eight points for the Spartans.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3