High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 -39 (25.6%) Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 14 -33 (42.4%) Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Megan Bean led the Wildcats to the 2A state title with 14 points and seven rebounds. McKell Lajeunesse added 12 points and four steals while Sloane Roundy had five points, four assists, and three steals. Jeridi Price had five points and seven rebounds while Shelby Allred scored eight points for the Spartans.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 12
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1