High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -40 (37.5%) Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 13 -46 (28.3%) Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Delta built a 16-point lead and then survived a late rally when Morgan cut the lead to three points in the final two minutes to advance in the 3A consolation bracket. Angela Burton scored 14 points to lead Delta, while Malori Howell chipped in with eight points and 10 rebounds.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1