High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -35 (37.1%) Free-throws: 16 -28 (57.1%)
American Leadership totals
Field goals: 11 -48 (22.9%) Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Schyler Jordan and Hattie Snyder combined for 24 points while Macail Wood added nine points to compliment her 17 rebounds in Beaver's victory in the 2A consolation bracket. Dalila Rodriguez led ALA with 17 points, four 3-pointers, three assists, and three steals.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 39
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 6
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5