High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -35 (37.1%) Free-throws: 16 -28 (57.1%)
American Leadership totals
Field goals: 11 -48 (22.9%) Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Schyler Jordan and Hattie Snyder combined for 24 points while Macail Wood added nine points to compliment her 17 rebounds in Beaver's victory in the 2A consolation bracket. Dalila Rodriguez led ALA with 17 points, four 3-pointers, three assists, and three steals.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1