High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -35 (37.1%) Free-throws: 16 -28 (57.1%)
American Leadership totals
Field goals: 11 -48 (22.9%) Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Schyler Jordan and Hattie Snyder combined for 24 points while Macail Wood added nine points to compliment her 17 rebounds in Beaver's victory in the 2A consolation bracket. Dalila Rodriguez led ALA with 17 points, four 3-pointers, three assists, and three steals.
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- LDS university president receives national...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- 5A boys basketball tournament central:... 9
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's... 8
- BYU's Rose, Collinsworth praise Drury,... 6
- High school boys basketball: Son of... 6
- 4A boys basketball: Seljaas hits... 4
- Uintah River High claims state... 4
- Brad Rock: Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey eager... 3
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 2