High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -35 (37.1%) Free-throws: 16 -28 (57.1%)
American Leadership totals
Field goals: 11 -48 (22.9%) Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Schyler Jordan and Hattie Snyder combined for 24 points while Macail Wood added nine points to compliment her 17 rebounds in Beaver's victory in the 2A consolation bracket. Dalila Rodriguez led ALA with 17 points, four 3-pointers, three assists, and three steals.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 44
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 13
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4