High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -45 (28.9%) Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 20 -40 (50.0%) Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
Megan Bean and Mckell Lajeunesse scored 16 and 13 points, respectively, to lead Richfield to the 2A championship game. Bean had nine rebounds while Sloane Roundy added eight points, four assists, and two steals in the victory. For Kanab, Kaitlyn Glover totaled 17 points and eight boards alongside Whitney Houston's 12 points and three 3-pointers.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1