High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -46 (37.0%) Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Field goals: 15 -42 (35.7%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Colby Caldwell drained a 3-pointer at the buzzer to send the Bulldogs to the 2A championship. Caldwell finished with 15 points, while Braden Harris grabbed 11 boards and had eight points. Sophomore Dillon Wilstead led the Spartans with 15 points and five assists.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1