High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -53 (45.3%) Free-throws: 10 -12 (83.3%)
Field goals: 22 -48 (45.8%) Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
East built a 13-point lead in the fourth quarter, but barely held on for the victory after East used a 12-0 run to cut the lead to 57-56 with three minutes remaining. Murray had a chance to tie in the final seconds, but East stole the ball before the Spartans could get a shot off. Parker Van Dyke scored 29 points to lead East, which shot 10 of 23 from 3-point range.
Nate Aland scored 20 points for Murray and added 11 rebounds. Spartan freshman A.J. Hodges chipped in with 15 points.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||29||2||4||3||1|
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1