High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -53 (45.3%) Free-throws: 10 -12 (83.3%)
Field goals: 22 -48 (45.8%) Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
East built a 13-point lead in the fourth quarter, but barely held on for the victory after East used a 12-0 run to cut the lead to 57-56 with three minutes remaining. Murray had a chance to tie in the final seconds, but East stole the ball before the Spartans could get a shot off. Parker Van Dyke scored 29 points to lead East, which shot 10 of 23 from 3-point range.
Nate Aland scored 20 points for Murray and added 11 rebounds. Spartan freshman A.J. Hodges chipped in with 15 points.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||29||2||4||3||1|
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1