High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -53 (45.3%) Free-throws: 10 -12 (83.3%)
Field goals: 22 -48 (45.8%) Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
East built a 13-point lead in the fourth quarter, but barely held on for the victory after East used a 12-0 run to cut the lead to 57-56 with three minutes remaining. Murray had a chance to tie in the final seconds, but East stole the ball before the Spartans could get a shot off. Parker Van Dyke scored 29 points to lead East, which shot 10 of 23 from 3-point range.
Nate Aland scored 20 points for Murray and added 11 rebounds. Spartan freshman A.J. Hodges chipped in with 15 points.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||29||2||4||3||1|
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1