High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -53 (45.3%) Free-throws: 10 -12 (83.3%)
Field goals: 22 -48 (45.8%) Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
East built a 13-point lead in the fourth quarter, but barely held on for the victory after East used a 12-0 run to cut the lead to 57-56 with three minutes remaining. Murray had a chance to tie in the final seconds, but East stole the ball before the Spartans could get a shot off. Parker Van Dyke scored 29 points to lead East, which shot 10 of 23 from 3-point range.
Nate Aland scored 20 points for Murray and added 11 rebounds. Spartan freshman A.J. Hodges chipped in with 15 points.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||29||2||4||3||1|
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 8
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 7
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Skyline's big... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1