High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 16 -40 (40.0%) Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 35 -58 (60.3%) Free-throws: 8 -10 (80.0%)
Lone Peak shot 60 percent from field, including 50 percent from 3-point range (12 of 24), in an easy 5A first-round victory over West Jordan. Nick Emery led the Knights with 22 points, with Eric Mika and T.J. Haws each adding 19 points.
Lone Peak enjoyed a 23-0 edge in fastbreak points, a 22-1 edge in points off turnovers, a 40-12 edge in points in the paint and a 31-18 rebounding edge.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- Streamlined FanX event is a win for Salt Lake...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6