High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 16 -40 (40.0%) Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 35 -58 (60.3%) Free-throws: 8 -10 (80.0%)
Lone Peak shot 60 percent from field, including 50 percent from 3-point range (12 of 24), in an easy 5A first-round victory over West Jordan. Nick Emery led the Knights with 22 points, with Eric Mika and T.J. Haws each adding 19 points.
Lone Peak enjoyed a 23-0 edge in fastbreak points, a 22-1 edge in points off turnovers, a 40-12 edge in points in the paint and a 31-18 rebounding edge.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 6
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1