High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -38 (34.2%) Free-throws: 23 -29 (79.3%)
Field goals: 15 -43 (34.9%) Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Diante Mitchell scored 21 points on 15 of 18 shooting from the free throw line and added five steals to lead Syracuse to the convincing victory over Region 2 champion Hunter. Syracuse and Hunter both shot 34 percent from the field, but Syracuse attempted 29 free throws while Hunter made just eight trips to the free throw line.
Daulton Whatcott added 13 rebounds and eight rebounds for Syracuse, while Brandon Davies led Hunter with 17 points.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1