High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Summit totals
Field goals: 20 -59 (33.9%) Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Field goals: 18 -42 (42.9%) Free-throws: 17 -26 (65.4%)
The Bulldogs took control early, but could not secure the win with poor foul shooting in the second half. The Wildcats pulled within a point with just 12.8 seconds remaining before the Bulldogs' Colby Caldwell broke away for a fast break layup at the buzzer. Caldwell led all scorers with 20 points while Beau Rydalch scored 17 for South Summit.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1