High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -51 (33.3%) Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Field goals: 8 -31 (25.8%) Free-throws: 5 -11 (45.5%)
Dixie dominated defensively from the opening whistle limiting Carbon to just 25 percent shooting in the easy 3A quarterfinal victory. Dixie struggled from the field itself in the first half, but still led 16-4 at the break. Caroline Lantor lead the Flyers with 15 points, while Aubri Challis adding eight.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Utes outlast weather delay en route to 26-10...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1