High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -51 (33.3%) Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Field goals: 8 -31 (25.8%) Free-throws: 5 -11 (45.5%)
Dixie dominated defensively from the opening whistle limiting Carbon to just 25 percent shooting in the easy 3A quarterfinal victory. Dixie struggled from the field itself in the first half, but still led 16-4 at the break. Caroline Lantor lead the Flyers with 15 points, while Aubri Challis adding eight.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1