High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -51 (33.3%) Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Field goals: 8 -31 (25.8%) Free-throws: 5 -11 (45.5%)
Dixie dominated defensively from the opening whistle limiting Carbon to just 25 percent shooting in the easy 3A quarterfinal victory. Dixie struggled from the field itself in the first half, but still led 16-4 at the break. Caroline Lantor lead the Flyers with 15 points, while Aubri Challis adding eight.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1