High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -51 (33.3%) Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Field goals: 8 -31 (25.8%) Free-throws: 5 -11 (45.5%)
Dixie dominated defensively from the opening whistle limiting Carbon to just 25 percent shooting in the easy 3A quarterfinal victory. Dixie struggled from the field itself in the first half, but still led 16-4 at the break. Caroline Lantor lead the Flyers with 15 points, while Aubri Challis adding eight.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1