High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -51 (33.3%) Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Field goals: 8 -31 (25.8%) Free-throws: 5 -11 (45.5%)
Dixie dominated defensively from the opening whistle limiting Carbon to just 25 percent shooting in the easy 3A quarterfinal victory. Dixie struggled from the field itself in the first half, but still led 16-4 at the break. Caroline Lantor lead the Flyers with 15 points, while Aubri Challis adding eight.
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- Colorado Mormons join other faiths in...