High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -42 (33.3%) Free-throws: 8 -24 (33.3%)
Field goals: 13 -46 (28.3%) Free-throws: 9 -18 (50.0%)
Whitney Houston hit a long 3-pointer with 8.5 seconds remaining on the clock to give Kanab back the lead and the win. Houston finished with seven points, and the Cowboys were led by Kaitlyn Glover and Shaylee McDonald, who scored 12 points apiece.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1