High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
The Huskies were paced by Whitney Nemelka, who scored 11 points, and Mrysa McVey, who led all scorers with 13 points.
Abby Barrett led the Pirates with 12 points, while Julie Caputo added nine points.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1