High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
The Wildcats built a comfortable 10-point lead by half-time and cruised to victory from there. Megan Bean had a great game for Richfield as she scored 21 points, while Manti's Mandee Christensen scored 13 points and hit two 3-pointers in the loss.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1