High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
The Wildcats built a comfortable 10-point lead by half-time and cruised to victory from there. Megan Bean had a great game for Richfield as she scored 21 points, while Manti's Mandee Christensen scored 13 points and hit two 3-pointers in the loss.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 5
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1