High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
The Wildcats built a comfortable 10-point lead by half-time and cruised to victory from there. Megan Bean had a great game for Richfield as she scored 21 points, while Manti's Mandee Christensen scored 13 points and hit two 3-pointers in the loss.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1