High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 12 -35 (34.3%) Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
American Leadership totals
Field goals: 12 -32 (37.5%) Free-throws: 16 -20 (80.0%)
American Leadership played great in the first and fourth quarters, and that was just good enough to help the Eagles advance to the 2A quarterfinals. ALA led 11-3 after the first quarter, but only scored 12 points in the middle two quarters and found itself trailing 30-23 heading into the fourth. The Eagles shot the ball very well in the fourth, particularly from the free throw line, as they pulled away for the win. Dalila Rodriguez led ALA with 16 points on 9 of 10 shooting from the foul line. Mauri Staheli chipped in with 14 points.
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...