High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 25 -47 (53.2%)
Bryce Valley totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 18 -35 (51.4%)
Bryce Valley's Janette Pollock threw up a last second shot but rimmed out for the loss. Lindsey Phillips led the Moquis to a two-point victory, scoring 28 points. Audrey Lindsey added 11 points.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Police break silence about controversial...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 8
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1