High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 25 -47 (53.2%)
Bryce Valley totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 18 -35 (51.4%)
Bryce Valley's Janette Pollock threw up a last second shot but rimmed out for the loss. Lindsey Phillips led the Moquis to a two-point victory, scoring 28 points. Audrey Lindsey added 11 points.
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 14
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4