High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 8 -10 (80.0%)
Taylor Bennett led the Bobcats with a 25-point, 10-rebound double-double, and teammate Darri Frandsen added 10 points, 18 rebounds, and six blocks.
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in ongoing...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 24
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 20
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 17
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 4A all-state teams 5