High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 8 -10 (80.0%)
Taylor Bennett led the Bobcats with a 25-point, 10-rebound double-double, and teammate Darri Frandsen added 10 points, 18 rebounds, and six blocks.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1