High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 8 -10 (80.0%)
Taylor Bennett led the Bobcats with a 25-point, 10-rebound double-double, and teammate Darri Frandsen added 10 points, 18 rebounds, and six blocks.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 8
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 7
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Skyline's big... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1