High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -14 (35.7%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Escalante, fueled by a 13-6 run in the second quarter, was able to hold on for the difficult road win against a tough Tabiona team. Lindsey Phillips drained two treys and finished with a game-high 17 points for the Moquis.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1