High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -14 (35.7%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Escalante, fueled by a 13-6 run in the second quarter, was able to hold on for the difficult road win against a tough Tabiona team. Lindsey Phillips drained two treys and finished with a game-high 17 points for the Moquis.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1