High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -14 (35.7%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Escalante, fueled by a 13-6 run in the second quarter, was able to hold on for the difficult road win against a tough Tabiona team. Lindsey Phillips drained two treys and finished with a game-high 17 points for the Moquis.
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together