High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -14 (35.7%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Escalante, fueled by a 13-6 run in the second quarter, was able to hold on for the difficult road win against a tough Tabiona team. Lindsey Phillips drained two treys and finished with a game-high 17 points for the Moquis.
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Dick Harmon: BYU exits Las Vegas in a...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Second victim found of Murray trucker accused...
- What makes us lie and cheat and what we can...
- BYU football: Cougar corner Trent Trammell...
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth's knee...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton... 1
- High school baseball: 2A team-by-team... 1