High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -14 (35.7%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Escalante, fueled by a 13-6 run in the second quarter, was able to hold on for the difficult road win against a tough Tabiona team. Lindsey Phillips drained two treys and finished with a game-high 17 points for the Moquis.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1