High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 3 -13 (23.1%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
The Tigers clawed their way back into the game with a 15-6 run to finish the fourth quarter and sent the game into overtime. Jentri Barneck and Jordanelle Jenkins combined for 17 points and 26 rebounds to help the Tigers edge out the Mustangs. Nadaja Bullock hit two 3-pointers and finished with a game-high 28 points for the Mustangs.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1