High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 3 -13 (23.1%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
The Tigers clawed their way back into the game with a 15-6 run to finish the fourth quarter and sent the game into overtime. Jentri Barneck and Jordanelle Jenkins combined for 17 points and 26 rebounds to help the Tigers edge out the Mustangs. Nadaja Bullock hit two 3-pointers and finished with a game-high 28 points for the Mustangs.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 5
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1