High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 3 -13 (23.1%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
The Tigers clawed their way back into the game with a 15-6 run to finish the fourth quarter and sent the game into overtime. Jentri Barneck and Jordanelle Jenkins combined for 17 points and 26 rebounds to help the Tigers edge out the Mustangs. Nadaja Bullock hit two 3-pointers and finished with a game-high 28 points for the Mustangs.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1
- High school boys basketball:... 1