High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 3 -13 (23.1%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
The Tigers clawed their way back into the game with a 15-6 run to finish the fourth quarter and sent the game into overtime. Jentri Barneck and Jordanelle Jenkins combined for 17 points and 26 rebounds to help the Tigers edge out the Mustangs. Nadaja Bullock hit two 3-pointers and finished with a game-high 28 points for the Mustangs.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1