High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 3 -13 (23.1%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
The Tigers clawed their way back into the game with a 15-6 run to finish the fourth quarter and sent the game into overtime. Jentri Barneck and Jordanelle Jenkins combined for 17 points and 26 rebounds to help the Tigers edge out the Mustangs. Nadaja Bullock hit two 3-pointers and finished with a game-high 28 points for the Mustangs.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3