High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 34 -48 (70.8%)
Judge Memorial totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -30 (46.7%)
With time running down in regulation, Judge Memorial's Kailie Quinn made both free throws sending the game into overtime. In overtime, the Wildcats just didn't have enough energy to defeat the Bulldogs. Kailie Quinn led Judge Memorial with 26 points with one 3-pointer. Tyree Snyder added 13 points.
- LDS Church announces publication of the...
- 20 things I wish I had known before having...
- Heavy rains slam Davis County, cause...
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Young man eager to serve LDS mission bears...
- Why the message behind 'The Book of...
- Morning links: Former BYU player Paul Lasike...
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God told me...