High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 34 -48 (70.8%)
Judge Memorial totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -30 (46.7%)
With time running down in regulation, Judge Memorial's Kailie Quinn made both free throws sending the game into overtime. In overtime, the Wildcats just didn't have enough energy to defeat the Bulldogs. Kailie Quinn led Judge Memorial with 26 points with one 3-pointer. Tyree Snyder added 13 points.
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Utahn Sierra Dawn Thomas reflects on...
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby player...