High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 34 -48 (70.8%)
Judge Memorial totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -30 (46.7%)
With time running down in regulation, Judge Memorial's Kailie Quinn made both free throws sending the game into overtime. In overtime, the Wildcats just didn't have enough energy to defeat the Bulldogs. Kailie Quinn led Judge Memorial with 26 points with one 3-pointer. Tyree Snyder added 13 points.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...