High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 34 -48 (70.8%)
Judge Memorial totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -30 (46.7%)
With time running down in regulation, Judge Memorial's Kailie Quinn made both free throws sending the game into overtime. In overtime, the Wildcats just didn't have enough energy to defeat the Bulldogs. Kailie Quinn led Judge Memorial with 26 points with one 3-pointer. Tyree Snyder added 13 points.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters BYU's...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...