High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 34 -48 (70.8%)
Judge Memorial totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -30 (46.7%)
With time running down in regulation, Judge Memorial's Kailie Quinn made both free throws sending the game into overtime. In overtime, the Wildcats just didn't have enough energy to defeat the Bulldogs. Kailie Quinn led Judge Memorial with 26 points with one 3-pointer. Tyree Snyder added 13 points.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 43
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- Legendary American Fork coach Davis... 3
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 2
- Championship Friday, live streams,... 1