High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 34 -48 (70.8%)
Judge Memorial totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -30 (46.7%)
With time running down in regulation, Judge Memorial's Kailie Quinn made both free throws sending the game into overtime. In overtime, the Wildcats just didn't have enough energy to defeat the Bulldogs. Kailie Quinn led Judge Memorial with 26 points with one 3-pointer. Tyree Snyder added 13 points.
- First Presidency sends letter with counsel...
- LDS Church leaders release letter about...
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry for...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for...
- Christian Stewart writes final chapter on...
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for wedding...
- Ask a Chef: 3 funeral potato recipes that...
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A decade...