High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 34 -48 (70.8%)
Judge Memorial totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -30 (46.7%)
With time running down in regulation, Judge Memorial's Kailie Quinn made both free throws sending the game into overtime. In overtime, the Wildcats just didn't have enough energy to defeat the Bulldogs. Kailie Quinn led Judge Memorial with 26 points with one 3-pointer. Tyree Snyder added 13 points.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 14
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1