High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 34 -48 (70.8%)
Judge Memorial totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -30 (46.7%)
With time running down in regulation, Judge Memorial's Kailie Quinn made both free throws sending the game into overtime. In overtime, the Wildcats just didn't have enough energy to defeat the Bulldogs. Kailie Quinn led Judge Memorial with 26 points with one 3-pointer. Tyree Snyder added 13 points.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 37
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 14
- High school football: Bingham defense... 12
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5