High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Summit totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 3 -7 (42.9%)
South Summit took control early in the game and never looked back. Alisha Lewis scored 14 points, and Jamie NcNeil scored 11.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1