High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Summit totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 3 -7 (42.9%)
South Summit took control early in the game and never looked back. Alisha Lewis scored 14 points, and Jamie NcNeil scored 11.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1