High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Summit totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 3 -7 (42.9%)
South Summit took control early in the game and never looked back. Alisha Lewis scored 14 points, and Jamie NcNeil scored 11.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Woman who drank toxic tea credits God, family...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1