High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Summit totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 3 -7 (42.9%)
South Summit took control early in the game and never looked back. Alisha Lewis scored 14 points, and Jamie NcNeil scored 11.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1