High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Behind a 15-0 run spurred by Malia Nawahine in the second and third quarters, the Red Devils pulled off the upset over the Hawks despite 21 turnovers. Madyson Quigley had 21 in the loss for Alta. Nawahine led all scorers with 29 points.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1