High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Behind a 15-0 run spurred by Malia Nawahine in the second and third quarters, the Red Devils pulled off the upset over the Hawks despite 21 turnovers. Madyson Quigley had 21 in the loss for Alta. Nawahine led all scorers with 29 points.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1