High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Behind a 15-0 run spurred by Malia Nawahine in the second and third quarters, the Red Devils pulled off the upset over the Hawks despite 21 turnovers. Madyson Quigley had 21 in the loss for Alta. Nawahine led all scorers with 29 points.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1