High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Behind a 15-0 run spurred by Malia Nawahine in the second and third quarters, the Red Devils pulled off the upset over the Hawks despite 21 turnovers. Madyson Quigley had 21 in the loss for Alta. Nawahine led all scorers with 29 points.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Woman who drank toxic tea credits God, family...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1