High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Behind a 15-0 run spurred by Malia Nawahine in the second and third quarters, the Red Devils pulled off the upset over the Hawks despite 21 turnovers. Madyson Quigley had 21 in the loss for Alta. Nawahine led all scorers with 29 points.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1