High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 9 -21 (42.9%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
After Highland outscored Kearns 13-2 in the first quarter, it was easy-sailing from there as it coasted to a victory. The Rams were led by Mary Sayers who scored 13 on two 3-pointers.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1