High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -47 (29.8%) Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Field goals: 19 -46 (41.3%) Free-throws: 6 -13 (46.2%)
Wendover's strong first half helped the Wildcats grind out the victory over Dugway. Erika Maldonado scored a team-high 15 points while Nancy DeSantiago chipped in 10 to fuel Wendover.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1