High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -47 (29.8%) Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Field goals: 19 -46 (41.3%) Free-throws: 6 -13 (46.2%)
Wendover's strong first half helped the Wildcats grind out the victory over Dugway. Erika Maldonado scored a team-high 15 points while Nancy DeSantiago chipped in 10 to fuel Wendover.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1