High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
The Hawks soared over the Grizzles in the 23 point victory. Madyson Quigley led with 13 points with three 3-pointers. Elsa Ferre and Adrianna Jensen combined for 24 points.
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- High school football: Bingham defense... 10
- High school football: American Fork's... 9
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 9
- From hoops to gymnastics,... 2
- Amy Donaldson: Kafentzis ends his prep... 2
- High school football: Fernandes,... 2
- High school football: Miners look to... 2
- Safe hands: Lone Peak goalkeeper... 1