High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
The Hawks soared over the Grizzles in the 23 point victory. Madyson Quigley led with 13 points with three 3-pointers. Elsa Ferre and Adrianna Jensen combined for 24 points.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 4
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- Championship Friday, live streams,... 1
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1