High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
The Hawks soared over the Grizzles in the 23 point victory. Madyson Quigley led with 13 points with three 3-pointers. Elsa Ferre and Adrianna Jensen combined for 24 points.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1