High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 2 -5 (40.0%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 4 -10 (40.0%)
Bailey Wilson scored a game-high 18 points to help the Stallions defeat the Buffaloes and earn their first win of the season.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 37
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 13
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1