High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -36 (30.6%) Free-throws: 6 -17 (35.3%)
Field goals: 15 -30 (50.0%) Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
The Spartans were led by Bailey Leiter, who had a double-double of 15 points and 13 rebounds. In the loss, Sydnee Taylor had 16 points.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1