High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -36 (30.6%) Free-throws: 6 -17 (35.3%)
Field goals: 15 -30 (50.0%) Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
The Spartans were led by Bailey Leiter, who had a double-double of 15 points and 13 rebounds. In the loss, Sydnee Taylor had 16 points.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1