High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -36 (30.6%) Free-throws: 6 -17 (35.3%)
Field goals: 15 -30 (50.0%) Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
The Spartans were led by Bailey Leiter, who had a double-double of 15 points and 13 rebounds. In the loss, Sydnee Taylor had 16 points.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 7
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1